Notifications
Clear all

Nice to meet you

magazineeve
(@magazineeve)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to be joining the SpaceSimCentral community and embarking on a journey into the vast universe of space simulation gaming! Allow me to introduce myself and share a bit about my fascination with all things space-related.

My name is  magazineeve, and I've been captivated by space exploration ever since I was a child. From watching documentaries about the Apollo missions to playing space-themed video games, my passion for the cosmos knows no bounds.

I've recently stumbled upon SpaceSimCentral and was immediately drawn to the vibrant discussions and wealth of knowledge shared by members here. As a newcomer, I'm eager to immerse myself in the community, learn from seasoned space sim enthusiasts, and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

I'd love to hear about your favorite space simulation games, memorable in-game experiences, and any tips or recommendations you might have for a newcomer like myself. Whether it's exploring distant galaxies, building space stations, or engaging in epic space battles, I'm eager to dive into it all!

Thank you for welcoming me into this incredible community. I look forward to connecting with fellow space explorers and embarking on unforgettable adventures together!

Best regards,

geometry dash unblocked

Cholmondely
(@cholmondely)
Petty Officer Registered

Posted by: @magazineeve

I'd love to hear about your favorite space simulation games, memorable in-game experiences, and any tips or recommendations you might have for a newcomer like myself. Whether it's exploring distant galaxies, building space stations, or engaging in epic space battles, I'm eager to dive into it all!

Welcome! Personally speaking I'm into Oolite - a modern rejig of classic Elite from 1984. I'm interested in exploration - but playing on an AppleMac, there is not all that much stuff available. I'm told that when Elite Dangerous first came out back in 2014 there was a very sophisticated exploration angle to it, but that it was heavily dumbed down within a year or so.

What sort of electronic contraption are you using - and what are your preferences, gamewise?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hey @magazineeve welcome to the station. I have a lot of games I have loved over the years, but in general I am attracted to discovery/exploration more than combat ... but if it has a great story I am always a fan.

Like you mentioned there is years of posts here ... have fun diving in. Its where us like minded can chat in peace and just be gamers 🙂

ReplyQuote
magazineeve
(@magazineeve)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

@cholmondely

Hi there!

It's great to meet a fellow fan of classic games like Elite. Oolite sounds like a fantastic modern take on the original, especially for those of us on AppleMac who might not have as many options. Exploration has always been a big draw for me in games, so I totally get where you're coming from.

As for me, I'm currently using a PC for gaming. I've dabbled in a variety of genres, but lately, I've been really into immersive open-world experiences like Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Witcher 3. I love getting lost in richly detailed worlds and uncovering all the little secrets they have to offer.

geometry dash unblocked

ReplyQuote
magazineeve
(@magazineeve)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

@sscadmin

Thanks for the warm welcome to the station. It's awesome to connect with fellow gamers who share a passion for discovery and exploration in games.

I'm definitely looking forward to diving into all the posts here and chatting with like-minded gamers. It's always refreshing to find a community where we can just kick back, share our love for games, and geek out together. Thanks for creating such a welcoming space!

geometry dash unblocked

ReplyQuote
tainmellohi
(@tainmellohi)
Crewman Registered

Hi everyone, I'm new here today. Nice to meet you, all guys!

snake game

classyk liked
ReplyQuote
Cholmondely
(@cholmondely)
Petty Officer Registered

Greetings and Salutations, tainmellohi!

Which of the various games are you keen on?

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Cholmondely

ReplyQuote