Notifications
Clear all

Android / iOS - WarSpace

Nanoki
(@nanoki)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hi all!

Great community here, LOADS of developer talent - I'm a sole developer that's made an app for Android and iOS - currently pending release on iOS actually... but it's out on google play now. It's a fairly simple space combat strategy game where you duel another player (currently likely to be a bot until the population improves).

If you ever played Endless Space, think of a really simplified version of the 'Card' type combat - round based phases...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nanoki.warspace

I'd love to hear anyone's views on it - like everyone else out there I'm trying to get downloads and increase the popularity..

But I'd love to hear what people think about the turn based game style- whether you think it works on a mobile platform or not... 

Oh yes - the name WarSpace does come as an evolution from Subspace, and old 90's game if anyone remembers that?

Thanks for your time guys & take care!

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Downloaded and will give this a play tomorrow, I don't mind turn based games on a mobile devices just because I don't like the action games on a mobile device 🙂 But I would be looking for more customization of the ships or at least some sort of crew/stat management where your ship can become more powerful as it progresses.

Moving to the mobile area.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forums Nanoki.

Sadly I have no device which will play it.

ReplyQuote
Nanoki
(@nanoki)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks Darkone, sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

I guess that after making it I'm wondering if the viability is flawed... A player goes afk half way through the game leaving the other one dry is a big worry!

Seems to be going down OK at the moment but we'll see what the future brings.

ReplyQuote