Notifications
Clear all

New game for Android - Deep Space Protectors

Andreas
(@andreas)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hi, I'm the developer of the app, Deep Space Protectors, and I wanted to share it with some space-interested people! 😀

The app is still alpha, so the graphic is going to be improved alot!

You can read more about this game, and even download it for free (There's also a payed version without ads, more spaceships and of couse, to support me 🙂 )

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

Thanks, Andreas 🙂

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Thanks for posting info about your game and i will definitely check it on on my tablet soon, is it optimized for tablets? When do you think a beta version will be ready and will the play store version auto-update this game if I download now as you make new versions?

Moving post to the mobile area.

ReplyQuote
Andreas
(@andreas)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks for posting info about your game and i will definitely check it on on my tablet soon, is it optimized for tablets? When do you think a beta version will be ready and will the play store version auto-update this game if I download now as you make new versions?

Moving post to the mobile area.

Yes, it is somehow optimized for tablets (There might be a few things that isn't quite optimized yet) 🙂 The beta is probably ready when I have implemented more features, but it might take some time since it's only me working on the project 🙂 And yes, the Play Store will automatically download it (unless you have disabled it ;-))

If you (or anyone else) have some feedback, I'd be really happy to hear 🙂 (I know the graphic isn't perfect, but its going to be improved)

Thanks, Andreas 😀

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

It's understandable. I will probably download the alpha soon and try to give some feedback for ya.

I know there is a paid version coming eventually, how will the free version be structured? meaning will the free users be limited or if they are good at the game could they possibly unlock paid features. And if you do purchase the game, will you have the whole game or will there be a store or something that you will need to use to help with the game?

ReplyQuote
Andreas
(@andreas)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

It's understandable. I will probably download the alpha soon and try to give some feedback for ya.

I know there is a paid version coming eventually, how will the free version be structured? meaning will the free users be limited or if they are good at the game could they possibly unlock paid features. And if you do purchase the game, will you have the whole game or will there be a store or something that you will need to use to help with the game?

The free version is basically limited to 1 spaceship that you can use, and it also comes with advertisements. And the paied version will give you acces to all the spaceships (currently 3), but you still have to earn in-game coins to buy them 🙂

ReplyQuote