Notifications
Clear all

Maybe a little help or thoughts on how to find components for crafting

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I been trying to sit and play NMS, and I am like 10hrs in.... I have visited all the planets in my solar system.... I can get to the space station. But there is some components I need to make some upgrades/equipment and I cannot seem to find them anywhere and I cannot WARP yet. So what do I do to find them. I come across crashed ships I cannot loot or salvage the ship components only the pod on the outside of the ship. 

I take it maybe there is some quests or bases I haven't visited maybe I will do a quest to get these components. I am trying not to cheat and look it up haha.... but strange that I cannot find specific elements at all.

CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Buy them from the space station!!!! For some elements, you have to look in caves (Cobalt) or underwater (Crystal Sulfide). I am half way through the Singularity expedition, by the way!!!

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

This post was modified 4 months ago by CaptainKal

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Not played it in a while now but IIRC you find some of the more exotic stuff on the dangerous planets and blasting asteroids is good way to get gold ect for trading at the stations.

Seem to recall that you get access to a jump drive pretty early on in the game but you can only visit some systems as they are colour coded and you have to have the correct colour drive to go to a system.

This post was modified 4 months ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I will jump back into the game this month sometime been play Valheim with the kids a lot.

ReplyQuote