Notifications
Clear all

Flashback 2

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Finally.... 🙂 its getting a sequel which should have happened many years ago. Played this game on the Sega Genesis so long ago and loved it... great story and this platformer was great... if they keep the same formula and have a great story they could have a great hit.

Its coming out this year!

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Didn't this game get a sequel, "Fade to Black" ?.

Played the original on the Amiga but never got that far with it, one button joystick was not the best control as I recall.  

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

@pinback I think you had to press the space bar, to arm your weapon!! I didn't get past the second level!! It was too big!!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Posted by: @captainkal

@pinback I think you had to press the space bar, to arm your weapon!! I didn't get past the second level!! It was too big!!!

Same here, never got past the second level of the game and as it was a non legit copy of the game, I just gave up. 😀 

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

@pinback I 've just found an savestate where I managed to get hold of the "work permit"!!! I thing I will give it a go!!! I 've also bought the remake, by Ubi on a sale!! Not bad TBH!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I had forgotten about the remake, did they change the controls for the remake of the game.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

A newer trailer and it looks like it will be out this year... https://store.steampowered.com/app/2008420/Flashback_2

ReplyQuote