Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Nice I will have to give it a try. 😀

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Is the game in Polish or just the website?

ReplyQuote
SpaceRider
(@spacerider)
Senior Chief Registered

They are funny - they provide an English language button on the website, but if you click it, only the captions of their sections will change, nothing else. Anyways, thanks to Google Translator, it is possible to get a translation from Polish to English. It is not perfect of course, I mean I am not a native speaker of English but that looks even strange to me. So for all who are interested, here is the translated game description including some of my corrections for a more common English expression:

===

This is generally a fast shooter, but it has larger possibility to maneuver than just to destruct hundreds of enemy objectives, and you will have to complete landing missions. The missions generally fall in two types - one is to save enough pilots, the other is to destroy enough enemy guns. But they are not monotonous as each mission has to be completed on another planet, so the scenery changes often and the game does not get bored after the first five minutes. Some of the planets are fairly flat, others are rocky and have some high mountains. Sometimes you have to go through the angeled tunnels under enemy fire, hurry to find a deep hole in which is a landing spot with the pilots. However, before landing, always make sure the landing spot is not occupied by the enemy! If you land on this, you will be hunted by enemy troops and they quickly destroy your vehicle.

Pilots, after picked up by the lander on board, the vessel must be taken on the mother ship, visible over the planet's surface at an appropriate height outside the range of enemy guns. The lander has a limited capacity, so sometimes during one mission will have to go back to the mother ship several times. That is not all, the mother ship is the only place where you can fix a damaged lander and to resupply fuel and ammunition.

In missions where you must destroy the enemy operation bases, a serious problem is the limited amount of ammunition - especially if you go back to your mother ship. In later mussions with higher challenge, the enemy will be much better defended, and will come back while you at the mother ship or repair your lander, especially when you waited too long to escape. After the first few missions, there will appear more and more enemy fighters on the surface of the planet, which will fly behind you and shoot with machine guns as long as you do not destroy them. The fighters are relatively weak, often it is enough for them to be hit by a rocket that started to fall to the ground. Unfortunately, they can also get in your way, especially when they fly over the landing site from which you collect the pilots, and will kill them. Do not accept this - better to get off the ground, destroy the fighters and to return the pilots, rather than waiting until the pilots will pop it like a duck.

The entire game is divided into 99 missions, a related story and excerpts appearing between missions. In addition to the standard scenario, you can choose the additional missions or go random missions that are generated on an ongoing basis, and each time is different! There is also a mission editor which allows you to create your own scenario with its own history and new planets!

Graphically, the game looks like on the screens. The lander has visible damage (twisting). In the game there are also secret codes to enable the inclusion of immortality, and replenishment! Write on e-mail if you want to hear from you!

ReplyQuote
OSH
 OSH
(@osh)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  
Darkone wrote:
Is the game in Polish or just the website?

Game is also in Polish...I come from Poland, so I can explain game functions 🙂

ReplyQuote