Notifications
Clear all

Gameplay, factions, missions, blah blah blah

Page 7 / 7

walterar
(@walterar)
Commander Registered

The name of such factions are those that come by default, can be changed. The problem is that you accompany your work with the new names.

This is /data/factions/01_federation.lua etc, etc.

It would be nice if someone make further announcements regarding factions. In this way we can change the ads according to the faction.

ReplyQuote
walterar
(@walterar)
Commander Registered

Example...

slidesplash5.png

ReplyQuote
NeuralKernel
(@neuralkernel)
Warrant Officer Registered

I've been mining a lot lately and I think things are working well enough to start thinking about expanding how gathering and crafting interact with the game economy. Right now you can make a decent enough living prospecting precious metals from asteroids but there needs to be a way to justify gathering the metal ores and alloys if you've got the right ship, and I think a Factory Ship is the way to handle it. A large ship with an on board factory to convert raw materials into more valuable goods.

I think that production speed should be dependant on solar exposure... load the hold in the outer system and then fly to close orbit around the local star to power up the factory before jumping back to the Agricultural World to sell off a fresh batch of Farm Machinery.

Burning hydrogen like in a hyperdrive would also make sense, I just figure that you should need more than just the raw materials to craft something...

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 7