Notifications
Clear all

Pioneer write-up for mainpage

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I know there is a lot more people qualified in here to write up a good article on Pioneer than me. So thought I would ask if someone wants to step forward and do this?

What I am looking for is a good overview of Pioneer and what are the goals that need to be attained to leave Alpha state and enter Beta? Maybe cover modding and contributing to the Pioneer project as well.

Of course pull out your best screenshots and put them in the pioneer area on the gallery ( http://spacesimcentral.com/ssc_gallery/ ... ty/Pioneer) so we can include them in the post. We could do this in a Q&A session as well if that is easier and let community members 'in the know' answer the questions?

Just your thoughts. Wanted to give Pioneer a little boost and put it on the main page and get it more noticed. So thoughts and ideas welcomed.

robn
 robn
(@robn)
Captain Registered

Adding to this, we need similar information (text & screenshots) to update pioneerspacesim.net, which is woefully out of date. I wouldn't mind borrowing whatever comes out of this to get it updated.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I might as well wait until Alpha 11 is out since I just saw your signature Robn.

ReplyQuote
robn
 robn
(@robn)
Captain Registered

You'll only be waiting until tomorrow, but its certainly worth waiting for it to do screenshots as it looks very much better than previous versions.

ReplyQuote
ollobrain
(@ollobrain)
Lieutenant Registered

ah so alpha 11 is upon us awesome

ReplyQuote