Notifications
Clear all

Oxygen

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Just finished watching Oxygen on Netflix, this was pretty good actually. Especially if you watch it too the end as it tells the story. I won't tell anything so I don't give away the story at all. The trailer I guess was in French but Netflix automatically played the english version, english version was acted well.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

Posted by: @sscadmin

Just finished watching Oxygen on Netflix, this was pretty good actually.

I've been considering it myself as it caught my eye. The thing is the Mrs. and I finish our days by watching one together, so I try and pick out something that we both will like, I'm worried this won't be her style. Sigh, married life, sometimes you have to make little sacrifices, but I'm not complaining, the Mrs. is basically Snow White... and I am no prince...

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hehe, I ran into that a lot with my ex-wife and I was never not going to watch the stuff I was interested in just because she didn't want too so I watched it when I had some free time. Show her the trailer maybe she might want to watch it since this woman is basically the only actor and its a race against the clock 😉

With the new wife its difficult to watch a tv series with her because if she likes it she will watch episodes without me haha, but I have a agreement with her that we take turns watching stuff together so its not me watching only romantic comedies 🙂

ReplyQuote