Notifications
Clear all

Rebel Moon

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Looks like Zack Snyder after the success of that recent zombie movie on Netflix has been greenlighted to make another movie called Rebel Moon which will be a sci-fi title.

Read more here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/zack-snyder-sets-next-movie-sci-fi-adventure-rebel-moon-at-netflix-exclusive-1234978201/

Think this might be a great thing, Netflix has actually been a savior when it comes to sci-fi because Netflix will make the show or movie. So I hope this is successful. Snyder says he wants to turn this into a movie series and if they let Zack do it his way I am sure it will be good. Because I hear the Snyder cut from Justice League is great. So here is hoping this will be a hit for Netflix but its not due to start filming until 2022 🙁 so maybe we get a late 2022 or 2023 release... 

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Sounds a bit like Battle beyond the stars, that super bit of cheese from the 1980s, which was a remake of the Magnificent Seven, which in turn was remake of the Seven samurai and I see Kurosawa gets a mention, although it's in connection with Starwars.

Wonder why Synder did not just say he was just remaking Battle beyond the stars. 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

Sounds a bit like Battle beyond the stars

At least he's not doing a film of the '90s game (a Wolfenstein-alike, as I recall).

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Posted by: @cody

At least he's not doing a film of the '90s game (a Wolfenstein-alike, as I recall).

A robot Hitler. 🤣 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

It comes out in Dec on Netflix

ReplyQuote