Notifications
Clear all

Book Reviews

Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter
Topic starter  

Hello my friends I hope you are all well.

I'm writing book reviews these days, which is proving to be more labor-intensive than I anticipated. However, it's also quite informative and sometimes a lot of fun.

My question is this. Many of the books I review are sci-fi (big surprise there) and I was wondering if there would be interest in my posting them here as well. Are you guys/gals/aliens/entities interested? These reviews are short and concise by the way, quick reads as it were. There is no wall of text to put you to sleep. 

Cody liked
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Go for it Gaius, I don't know if you will get much response and I have to admit I not read any book in about three years now.

But I will probably get around to reading again when I find something I like.

ReplyQuote
aki
 aki
(@aki)
Petty Officer Registered

More than interested! Hopefully, our tastes match. It's always good to know more books that I should get for my private library to read.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Yes, go for it. Couple of years back, I found an online second-hand paperback market. I was soon reading old sci-fi favourites, like Coyote.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Someone tried this a few years back, its probably still in the 'Fan Fiction' forum someone actually wrote short stories about us and living on SSC it was actually a good read. My attention span is getting less and less I think, have a hard time just sitting and playing games for hours now.... I should pickup a book from time to time. I guess there is so much to choose from and you have no clue if it will be any good? So definitely if you have recommendations for quality series of books let us know about them.

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter
Topic starter  

Well alright then, will do.

Posted by: @pinback

I don't know if you will get much response and I have to admit I not read any book in about three years now.

My friend, I'm guilty of the same, so this has motivated me to start reading again. To be honest, I forgot how enjoyable it can be. 

Tell you what then, I'll restrict this to sci-fi and fantasy genres, as I think those are two types of novels we would favor. 

See you guys soon. 

Pinback liked
ReplyQuote