Notifications
Clear all

Novus Aeterno

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

New on line game or MMORTS ( who the hell keeps coming up with these acronyms 😆 )

Novus Aeterno

http://www.novusaeterno.com/

Quote:
Novus Aeterno is a fully 3D space Science-Fiction MMORTS game that is played within a single, seamlessly massive galaxy, built around three concepts we wanted to challenge ourselves with: What if an RTS game had no end? Your game will never have to start from the beginning with every battle; instead it would be a continuous battle for the survival of your empire.What if there where thousands of players that would run their own empire on the same battlefield; working together or against each other as the players chooses? What if the units in an RTS game where not just pre-designed models but the designs and creations from the player? Now, after four years of development, we have created what we believe to be the answer to those three concepts. Novus Aeterno will allow Players to be able to explore and expand their own empire across an entire galaxy while competing or cooperating with thousands of the players who share the galaxy with you. Your own space fleets can be designed to fit your needs while you develop the planets and territory under your rule. Becoming larger and stronger will all balance on your skills as the leader of your empire.We invite you to take a look around and see the universe we have created. On behalf of the TAITÁLE Studios Staff thank you for everyone's interest in this project over the years.

This one on the games list D1 but seems to a different website to the one above.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

You must be a mind reader Pinback, because 'zagoalie' just signed up and he is the founder of Taitale Studios and we were just discussing Novus Aeterno. And we will see what we can do to get the word out there a little more and get more info on this game. The trailers are looking good and seems like it will be fast paced as well. Just nice seeing all of these new games coming out and a lot of spce/scifi themed as well so that is even better. I enjoyed listening to the soundtrack clips as well.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Spotted the youtube vid a couple of days ago, Looks like an interesting one and if I ever get my broadband sort out, it will be one of the games I will have a go at.

For what is often considered a dead genre it's just amazing how many of these games are being made and getting released. 😀

ReplyQuote
zagoalie
(@zagoalie)
Crewman Registered

Hay everyone, its nice to see people interested in what we are doing and all feedback is more then welcome the game has a LONG way to go this is just a early alpha build but we all believe its really important to get feedback from the community early on, mostly because we are gamers first developers second and its important for us to share our ideas and work with the people we would be playing the game with.

Note: forgive my spelling my English is horrible!

also i suck at forums so if i do something stupid feel free to point it out.

ReplyQuote