ABOUT THIS GAME
WarpedSpace is an sci-fi survival adventure game set in deep space. A massive, open environment full of wonder and peril awaits you!
Dive Into a Vast Space Adventure
You awake in space, and the only way to go is everywhere!
Both on foot and in your spacecraft explore "open world" space and discover a mix of environments.
WarpedSpace's environments range from dry desserts to treacherous ice island planetoids, alien outposts asteroid belts and more. Manage your food, oxygen and water supply as you explore space and land, discovering outposts, wrecks and bases throughout the system. You may discover some life: Some times helpful, often harmful.
Features being Developed
- Exploration Explore an open world environment on foot, EVA or in your ship.
- Environments Environments range from asteroid belts, wrecks, gas clouds, alien outposts and mini planetoids with different biomes to explore
- FPS Combat Not everywhere is safe find and upgrade a weapon or two as you explore the different environments and points of interest
- Space Combat Encounter "them" in space, be prepared to fight, run and hide, you may not always be as equipped as your would like.
- Base Building With the Recent Addition of Base Building you now have the opportunity to set up camp and live among the star as you see fit.
Not all areas are as easy to survive in as others....
- Story What's happening around you? Who is with you in deep space? Enjoy the open world or settle down it's up to you how much of the mystery you discover.
- Repair Maintain your ship, you'll have to find a safe place to Eva and restore your ship to battle ready status
- Salvage Salvage material as you explore to build your base or repair your ship
- Survival It is still to early to tell what level of survival we will implement at this time. Suggestions are welcome.
NB: Game is still early development
Some nice feature there WarpedSpacedev 😎, what the control method for the ship?.
I'm planning to support almost everything unless I run into issues 🙂
I need to buy a second joystick to test dual myself, single is currently working.
Also basic Track IR is already working.
I plan to look into Tobii Eye Tracker aswell.
Nice start so far @warpedspacedev, I wishlisted your game so it doesn't slip my mind.
In your video, will salvage have any affect on your ship (ie: fuel usage or maneuverability)? I see you were doing repairs on your ship, can you do harm to your ship with the repair tool... for instance trying to repair over 100% Is there any negatives to running low on O2 besides dying? 🙂
Will be nice to monitor your game progress, and welcome to the forums.
@sscadmin thanks for your interest in the game 😀
at the moment salvage and repairing don't have any negative effects, but I've made a note of your queries and
will see if that fits into the game. The same with O2 except I do have planned when you run low or out you first start to feel the affects like slower movement and vision issues, before dying.
Thanks, this seems like a great place 😎
Hehe I know you cannot stick in everything, but your thoughts on O2 will be a fun mechanic in the game and really sets urgency in some situations. I have always loved exploring and finding good loot and there really isn't a lot of concentration on that in most space games. So it will be interesting to see how this implemented.
Looking forward to the next update video.
The Landing Assist Camera
@pinback There are people testing it now with dual sticks ~ they currently say setup is slightly tricky but it does work 😀 😎
So on track to supporting 99% input devices.
Yes that an AI review alright.
Progress Report #3 on Steam 🙂
Progress Report #4 on Steam 🙂
Intriguing update, will the player be able to get out of the ship.