Notifications
Clear all

Performing site maintenance on 3/12 and 3/13

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Wordpress has come out with a new version 5.7 so I will be upgrading the site to this and all of the forum software and its forum plugins as well. I spent some money re-activating my licenses for a few plugins (have to love the yearly renewal licenses heh). I will work on this tonight and into tomorrow if need be. I don't see any reason why the site would be down at all if only for a few moments as updates are applied.

But as always since WP and some other pieces are getting some major updates their could be some issues so please if you spot something that doesn't seem right let me know.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Finished the upgrades, I don't see anything wrong so far so have fun 🙂 please let me know if you see any errors.

ReplyQuote
CWolfxUK
(@cwolfxuk)
Crewman Registered

You know the site list work I did, when will that get incorporated?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cwolfxuk

You know the site list work I did, when will that get incorporated?

I hope in the next few days I took some time off to do some things around the house, I am also pondering whether I should just remove most of the site links or only list links for sites less than 3-5yrs old

ReplyQuote
CWolfxUK
(@cwolfxuk)
Crewman Registered

@sscadmin I am happy to go through the working ones and do an update of what is there if you like.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cwolfxuk

@sscadmin I am happy to go through the working ones and do an update of what is there if you like.

I just updated the list again and added a bunch of games (102 more) to the list after parsing the forums back 1.5yrs 🙂 haha

I still have a little more research work to do on some of the games finding the developers or release year for some of the older games, plus I haven't even touched old console style games.

I would say in a few years this will be over 2k games listed, a lot of work 🙂

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by DarkOne

ReplyQuote