Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

[Sticky] Bargain Hunt  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
June 30, 2019 12:44 am  

Have had a few problems with triple A games not working over the years, Fallout 3 and Xcom spring to mind. and always annoying when the big devs/publishers acknowledge the problem but don't think it worth fixing.

It's the main reason I only buy these triple A game occasionally on the PC, Anyhow I thought I would take a punt and Steam say it will take 1 day and 6 hours to download...……………………..Damn it I'm buying the console version. 🙂

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered
June 30, 2019 4:25 am  

Have had a few problems with triple A games not working over the years, Fallout 3 and Xcom spring to mind. and always annoying when the big devs/publishers acknowledge the problem but don’t think it worth fixing.

You can always check the following link for workarounds:

PCGamingWiki

It's a game saver!!!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
July 1, 2019 9:28 am  

Nice one CaptainKal, think Xcom may work now as I'm using a different computer.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
August 17, 2019 9:43 am  

Steam is giving away Space Pilgrim Ep 1 for free for a short time, so check it out and post if you like or dislike the game...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/429470/Space_Pilgrim_Episode_I_Alpha_Centauri/

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: