Notifications
Clear all

Odyssey trailer

robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

CCP just bumped up the release of the trailers!

I can imagine this spoof coming soon:

"Until all old bugs are squashed, EVE is vulnerable. The more well equipped the easy mode people are, the more dangerous than you realize"

"New spaceships will keep them in line. New spaceships and shiny trailers."

"If the easy mode people gain sympathy with CCP, they might find a weakness, and exploit it."

"No matter what kind of weakness they find, this Internet Spaceships game is the ultimate power in the MMOverse. I suggest we use it."

"Don't be too proud of this virtual world you've constructed. Years of technical development is insignificant, to the power of human ignorance."

"Don't mess with our expertise. Your devotion to incarna has not been able to make it a finished aspect. Or been able to satisfy the angry fan base."

"Constantly increasing subscribers. Half year expansions. An MMO being popular for over a decade now. Several graphics rendering updates, not to mention..."

"Enough. Release him!"

"... uncountless lines of code."

"Bickering is pointless. The EVE veteran will target this fruitless endavour. We will then extract tears from all easy mode people with one swift stroke."

Anonymous

I read this twice until I realise .... LOL 😀

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

I read this twice until I realise .... LOL 😀

So true too 😉

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

That other EVE trailer with the comedy in it was ok to me, I thought this one was better. I did see a special think on Steam that you could buy EVE pack for 4.99 and that included your month of free play.

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

1 month of EVE for 5$ ? Do you still have that link mate, cause I'd like to have a look.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I was off on that it was $9.98, i did post something in the EVE area on it: http://spacesimcentral.com/ssc/topic/3658-eve-online-starter-pack-sale-on-gg/

ReplyQuote