Notifications
Clear all

Regarding a sistem politics and its security

cultist
(@cultist)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

We all know that anarchic sistems are full of pirates and such.

But if a sistem is say alliance democracy and i find no pirates in it,can i say alliance democractic sistems are pirate free 100% secure?

Is the political system of the sistem independent of the security status or is it a dependence between the two?

I got this questions from searching other safe routes to trade like Sol - Bernards star and not finding any.

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

I can't say I ever given it any thought,but its an interesting question,I think democracys are alway safe in the game ❓ .

ReplyQuote
cultist
(@cultist)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

something odd happened to me

i bought a large freighter the lion transporter i think,equipped it with everything including autopilot but the pilot just didnt want to work.i had the required crew members too

any ideas?

i think the ship is bugged 😀

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

cultist wrote:
something odd happened to me

i bought a large freighter the lion transporter i think,equipped it with everything including autopilot but the pilot just didnt want to work.i had the required crew members too

any ideas?

FUEL 😀

ReplyQuote
Shingen
(@shingen)
Master Chief Registered

cultist wrote:
We all know that anarchic sistems are full of pirates and such.

But if a sistem is say alliance democracy and i find no pirates in it,can i say alliance democractic sistems are pirate free 100% secure?

Is the political system of the sistem independent of the security status or is it a dependence between the two?

I got this questions from searching other safe routes to trade like Sol - Bernards star and not finding any.

IIRC there are only a few systems that are 100% safe from piracy. The Core systems (Sol - Facece ) and the systems with permits.

There rest are a percentage of hostility going up from anarchy to Democratic/Imperial/Alliance systems. In Frontier one could go to the system map and see all the in-system ships colored according to mass, but that feature was taken out of FFE and I don't think it was ever add back, so it's really a crap shoot if u get attacked or not outside of anarchy systems.

It's best to just get an Asp with 5 shields, a 4meg laser and do the Lave-Reidquat-Leesti run. You'll get to competent pretty fast which will give you better missions and survivability.

ReplyQuote