Notifications
Clear all

GoD Factory on Greenlight

Guillaume
(@guillaume)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

2 weeks ago I submitted GoD Factory: Wingmen on Greenlight. We had a nice start but it's starting to slow down. So in short, we need your help to make this happen! So if you could vote for our game and share the page to your friends, it could make a difference. We're something like 40k votes from being Greenlit 😛

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=134884522

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Already voted, how many does the avg game need to get accepted 50K?

ReplyQuote
Guillaume
(@guillaume)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks! It does take about that much to be in the top 10 yes. It's a whole lot. By the way, could there be greenlight projects just like there are kickstarted stuff on our front page? There is a collection of space games right here:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93012592

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Wow, thanks for this Guillaume. I will try to get to work on this, I was just talking about this in another thread about getting this done, just didn't know how to get all the space/scifi games from Steam since there is many,many pages of them in the greenlight area. You did most the work for me :). I am really surprised that steam doesn't 'feature' a new greenlight game on the frontpage every week, how does it hurt them they make money on every game and it gives the developers a good boost and to get noticed.

Update: It's on the mainpage now Guillaume. Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
Guillaume
(@guillaume)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

You're the MAN, D1 😀

Also, someone started an unofficial group for GoD Factory and I've spread the word about SSC while I was there. You might get a few more members soon, who knows?

ReplyQuote
DoctorClot
(@doctorclot)
Petty Officer Registered

Up voting!

Not just for you but for the Games industry at large!

This must be green lit!

ReplyQuote
Guillaume
(@guillaume)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks Doctor!

ReplyQuote