Notifications
Clear all

Cruel Regiment looking for more.

Dvalon
(@dvalon)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

First of all,if this is not the right place for this, then I apologise and feel free to moderate the topic.

Short Introduction.

Cruel : http://www.cruel-gaming.com

Faction : Octavian

Servers : EU

Were looking for loyal players of all skill levels and trades, we need miners and haulers just as much as much as we do Fighters and Scouts or bombers, were looking for players who will be loyal and feel at home within the guild, our focus will be to dominate anything in the game that's guild focused, for us, guild comes before nation.

So if your interested, and looking for a home before the game launches then check us out, if you like what you see then register and apply.

Thanks.

Taymar
(@taymar)
Senior Chief Registered

Hey Dvalon,

Glad you found this place, in your position I'd have added the advert to my hello thread but I'm sure you won't have offended the admin around here.

ReplyQuote
Dvalon
(@dvalon)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Ah hay m8, yeah I'v not been a member here long but I have read it or checked it every now and then for a few weeks now, just not had time to actually register and then post. well until now of course.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hi Dvalon

Glad you registered. Hope you find some recruits for your JGE guild/clan, you might have some competition with Taymar's guild 🙂

Quote:
First of all,if this is not the right place for this, then I apologise and feel free to moderate the topic.

This is the JGE forum so its in the right place, no problems at all 🙂 Have fun!

ReplyQuote
Dvalon
(@dvalon)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Nice one..

thanks m8.

ReplyQuote
Grimloon
(@grimloon)
Petty Officer Registered

Dvalon, this would appear to be the right place to be for space sims in general. I doubt that we'll ever agree on what we'd like JGE to be let alone which side we're on (we aim to make money, you aim to eat babies 🙂 ) but it does appear to be the right place for those of us with a space sim hankering.

Best of luck with the recruitment drive and may the best squad win (that would be us then :P)

ReplyQuote
Dvalon
(@dvalon)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Just updated the OP with the new/correct link to the site..

ReplyQuote