Notifications
Clear all

Your questions for a new Q&A with the Miner Wars team.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone

I want to start to compile some questions that people want to answers to concerning Miner Wars. I did a Q&A a few months back with Marek but the game looks like it is going through some new changes. So I want to get a good feel on the communities needs on the direction of the Q&A and also pick out a few questions that the community wants answered.

So post them questions and the Miner Wars team does watch this area so you never know they just might answer some early 🙂 I know I wanted to focus a few of my questions on the single player and MMO experiences for the players and what to expect.

Have fun and be creative with the questions. Please no questions about the alpha, beta, release date or cost.

-D1-

Chebar
(@chebar)
Senior Chief Registered

How many ships can you pick from?

Can you upgrade your ships?

Does every person get there own base ship?

Will a player be able to build and defend a base?

I'm not sure how to word this, but I heard that the Miner Wars forum is going to be used in the game somehow? My question would be how and why.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Think I know a few of these 🙂

Chebar wrote:
Can you upgrade your ships?

Yes you can at baseship. I am interested if you could equip system components or weapons on the fly without a base?

Chebar wrote:
Will a player be able to build and defend a base?

Defend a base yes (guild base). As far as I know so far MW doesn't have player made bases yet.

Chebar wrote:
I'm not sure how to word this, but I heard that the Miner Wars forum is going to be used in the game somehow? My question would be how and why.

I remember reading that the forums or the website in general will have hook-ins to the game itself and you will be able to see achievements or see events that will be going on in the game. Or people could get info from the game from your website profile and things like that I will ask more of a direct question on this topic because it it interesting.

ReplyQuote