Alien fossils found...

Notifications
Clear all

Alien fossils found in Peru

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Article is here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12512509/alien-mexico-congress-corpses.html

Not sure what to think about this claim until more is found out about this, at first glance I doubt this is legit at all.... but would like it to be. We definitely need independent study of this fossil....

Topic Tags
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Hmm... in England we call that newspaper the Daily Fail.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

The real question is why dose the head looks like ET and did they find a phone.  

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

It's an interesting part of the world down there, the Nazca lines can also be founded in Peru.

Like D1, I'm not sure what to make of it or the general "openness" about UFOs these days. My own opinion is that if any govt had actual 100% proof of aliens...they would be scared shitless as the only behavior and motivation they could ascribe to the visitors would be all too "human". 

Still, it's a big galaxy out there, it's hard to believe that only a single speck of dust in it hosts an industrial civilization. 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Nasa just released it's UFO/UAP report Nasa's UFO report: What we learned from UAP study - BBC News

The very last page of the report said "there is no reason to conclude" that extra-terrestrial sources are behind the hundreds of UAP sightings Nasa has investigated.

"However, if we acknowledge that as one possibility, then those objects must have travelled through our solar system to get here," the report said.

Although the report did not conclude extra-terrestrial life exists, Nasa didn't deny the possibility of "potential unknown alien technology operating in Earth's atmosphere".

Is that some classic double speak from Nasa ?.

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

Posted by: @pinback

Is that some classic double speak from Nasa ?.

Why yes it is, and an excellent example at that. Basically all statements cancel each other out, and what NASA really said is...nothing.

Pinback liked
ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Anything else been said about this?.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

Anything else been said about this?.

The guy who found the "fossils" has previous for hoaxing aliens. Enough said, methinks!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Maybe just maybe before I die we will have something real 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Yup I think we can file this under the long list of fake alien bodies.

ReplyQuote