Notifications
Clear all

Free dragon Age Inquisition multiplayer expansion - dragonslayer releasing may 5, 2015

set
 set
(@set)
Senior Chief Registered

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

How is this new game anyway? Shame they don't sell this on steam. I was holding out for Witcher 3 personally.

ReplyQuote
set
 set
(@set)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

It's fairly large and pretty much open world. The story could be put together better and the ending made differently. I have 272 hours in the game and don't regret buying it. I think Dragon Age Origins was better because of the humor and banter. Dragon Age Origins also drew me into the story more. I guess Inquisition is larger but more bland. I have Witcher 3 preordered. There's a sale on at greenmangaming.com that has Witcher 3 for $38.99 USD but the drm is gog.com not steam. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I agree I enjoyed the first DA game because I really liked the story but the second one I thought slipped from that same great storyline and I listen to reviews of the 3rd that story is lacking. It's ok to have open world gaming just have an a solid story to tell. Just because the world is vast doesn't mean I don't want a story. I really hope they bring this to steam eventually.... I thought that about Mass Effect 3 and EA still hasn't put that one on Steam. Guess there might be some titles I won't be able to play for a while 🙂

ReplyQuote
set
 set
(@set)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

The dragon fights in DAI where epic at first and pretty good.

ReplyQuote