Notifications
Clear all

WolfNet
(@wolfnet)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hello everybody.

I am very big fan of space. Human evolution, let's say.

But. Lot of ppl talks about Year 2012.

I have read lot of speculations from lot of sources and I also have read the prophecy of Queen of Saba.

And there are two parts of her prophecy, that makes me interesting.

She said, that "when the end of the world comes, children of Solomon (jews) will be vanished for long time already." and second thing "human kind will start to "look at" the stars, but they never success". (hard to translate, but meaning is like human kind will start to think about colonization"

1. I am not jew, but I am wondering, if we can consider recent Israel as the nation of real solomon's children.

2. We are already looking for the stars, don't You think?

3. What do You think about 2012 prophecies?

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I am interested in the whole concept of 2012 and what impact it may have on our society.

Theory of mine is that if there was knowledge of some epic event I think the people would not be told of this to quell panic. But you would think that there would be some way to get the word out if someone did know something about 2012 that could impact the planet.

Outside of that I think it will be generally uneventful. But from shows I have watched recently about the Maya who were very good astronomers for there time period and if you want to say too damn good. How could they have learned this much about the stars and the galaxy? Some people say that possible aliens were involved with our early societies and maybe the Mayan calendar was not tracking some tragic event but maybe something else, maybe someone coming to visit 🙂

But in the end I find it odd that the Mayan civilization pretty much vanished from the earth and we don't know why or how? I was reading something else the other day on the 13 crystal skulls ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull )

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

By the way does anyone know what the next schedule date for the world ending after 2012 is. 😆

ReplyQuote
Braindead
(@braindead)
Master Chief Registered

best thing I've seen about the 2012 prophecy is this:

17545_235429917864_723537864_3125167_4486718_n.jpg

other than that, imho complete BS

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

So true, Braindead. We are leaving out the obvious 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Braindead wrote:
best thing I've seen about the 2012 prophecy is this:

17545_235429917864_723537864_3125167_4486718_n.jpg

😆 😆

According to this list http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm the end of the world is due to start this year on Friday, May 21, 2011 around about tea time.Then the main event will occur on the October 21st, 2011, so it looks like we are not going to get to 2012. 😆

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Yes 2012 will be a good year! 😉

ReplyQuote
LadynightShade
(@ladynightshade)
Master Chief Registered

2012 will come and go and before we know its will be 2013 🙄

if it dose end i will put 5 pounds on 12/12/2012 lol

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

It can't end because The Hobbit comes out a few days later and in 2013 pt2 comes out.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

One could only hope.... 🙂

I don't think I will ever see a flying car in my lifetime.

ReplyQuote
WolfNet
(@wolfnet)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Yeah, I wanna put some money on 2012 too. But, wait, who's gonna give me my win after all 😀

I really don't know what to think. I always thought its a BS, but... I have a baby on the way and.. it changed my feelings about world almost immediately. I wanna better world for her or him. So... it makes me a little bit worry. Even it was because some Tulamatacan had no enough space on stone to put Year 2013. 🙂

But as You mentioned Darkone, there are some unbelievable smart things behind some religions. I mentioned Jews, because I live now in Israel (just work, no religion reasons) and here is just one example.

They have a holiday called "Pesah". During this holiday, they are obligated to paint the house, wipe out all flour food and with the fire clean up all pots. Ok, not much sense today, but imagine You live in desert in ancient times. Can You imagine better way how to sterilize pots, how to get rid of bacterias and so on? Who told them????? It is thousands years old habit!

There is some ancient wisdom...

ReplyQuote
s2odan
(@s2odan)
Captain Registered

Quote:
Ok, not much sense today, but imagine You live in desert in ancient times. Can You imagine better way how to sterilize pots, how to get rid of bacterias and so on? Who told them????? It is thousands years old habit!

Thats quite interesting. Ah but remember humans are 100s of thousands of years old 😉 We must have learnt something in all that time... And over the years a ritual like this could become part of a religion, distorted in the mists of time.

ReplyQuote