Notifications
Clear all

Star Wars Andor

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

New series set in star wars just before the first film or episode 4, new hope or what ever the hell they called it, to me it's Star Wars. 😀

Anyhow this new series follows that guy from Rogue one, who was killed at the end of the film, so I guess we won't see Luke or kenobi in it but we could see Leia and maybe even Solo and of course Darth Vader has to be in it.

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

So this appears to be new StarWars series, so is this a prequel to a prequel to a prequel?.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I thought I talked about this somewhere in the forums. But this looks really good and I like the fact that he is reprising his role from Rogue One, this is a good actor and I think he will do a good job. I like these types of series where they give good background to a movie/characters in a movie. I hope this is successful.

I think this is a one-off series if I remember where they are just doing these episodes and thats it I think...?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I see some people have seen the first few episodes and are rating it more of spy thriller the the usual starWars.

I have my doubts about these series as it seems Disney are going quantity rather than quality, I see they have another one based on the female Jedi that appears in a couple of the Mandalorian episodes.      

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This would make sense really about this main character since its really about the beginnings of the rebellion, I think it will be a interesting watch ... plus the main actor in this role is good (loved him in Narcos)

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I think this series has been filmed in Britain as you got what looks like the highlands at the start and at 105 time code theirs some cave which look like the ones from Doctor Who Destiny of the Daleks.

GEEK ALERT 🤣 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Another trailer for the series and they are showing the first 3 episodes on the 21 and given that it probably only has 8 to start with, it seems a bit odd. 

ReplyQuote