Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 percent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

THE MANDALORIAN

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

More Star Wars from the mouse house, this appears to be a streaming series about the Fett's, at least it set within the classic films time line.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This looks better than episode 9 imo

This will probably only be available on Disney+ so maybe wwe will see it for purchase on media after the season or series is done.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Ugh.... It looks like this is only on Disney+

I guess I will check this out when I can buy it on BluRay when the series is done.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

You know given that the character was supposed to be a real bad ass, you have to wonder what Disney has changed.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Possibly, its not being released as a movie and not just anyone can view the show since you need Disney+. But Disney has made a few PG13 movies, it will probably be rated that, its amazing what is considered PG13 today 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

I forgot to update this thread, I broke down and purchased Disney+ for one month just to watch season 1 a few months back and I will admit, Disney you did good with this series. This is the way Star Wars should be presented to us, as long as they stick to this way of directing/production this will be a solid hit. Only complaint is that some of their episodes are a bit short, I would have liked 47-52min episodes there was some under 40mins. 

Here is the new trailer to season 2, will probably do the same I will buy Disney+ when all the episodes are available and binge watch them 😉

This post was modified 9 months ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

And the main theme, was spot on!!

ReplyQuote