Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Chorus

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

Another game which I could have swore their was a thread for, either that or going crazy, probably going crazy. 🤣 

Look like a J.A.S.S game or Just Another Space Shooter, seems to have the usual stuff that comes with a space shooter, this time playing the chosen one who running away and looking at some of the game play it may be using the WASD control scheme.

Looks like it made by Fishlabs who did Galaxy on Fire 3 but not the first two games as that original team left to form Rockfish and make the everspace games.

Out Dec 3 and if you are daft enough you can pre order on Steam Pre-purchase Chorus on Steam (steampowered.com)

From Steam

ABOUT THIS GAME

Take control of Nara, once the Circle’s deadliest warrior, now their most wanted fugitive, on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her. Unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities in a true evolution of the space-combat shooter. Along with Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, explore ancient temples, engage in exhilarating zero-g combat, and venture beyond our waking reality.

A JOURNEY OF REDEMPTION

Lead Nara, an ace pilot facing her haunted past, and Forsaken, her sentient ship. Their quest for redemption will take them across the galaxy and beyond the boundaries of reality, as they fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their leader, the Great Prophet, at all costs.

VENTURE BEYOND THE VOID

Enter a dark new universe, teeming with mystery and rife with conflict. Explore epic locations such as sprawling space stations and strange planes of existence beyond our own. Engage in exhilarating zero-g dogfights from epic cosmic vistas to tight crystalline corridors. Chorus balances the scale and spectacle of space exploration with frenetic, fast-paced action. 

ONE PILOT, ONE SHIP, ONE LIVING WEAPON

Attain powerful and distinct weapons and combat upgrades. Master your ship’s unique drift mechanic and deadly mind-bending abilities, including extra-sensory perception, teleportation and telekinesis, to overcome massive hordes of enemies and take down titanic battleships. Chain your powers together to become the ultimate living weapon.

FEATURES

• A compelling single-player experience
  • Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
  • Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
  • Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
  • Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
  • Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights
  • Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
  • Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations

I would take this review with a pinch of salt.

Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Just ran across the official trailer for the game, and well I think the best description is very generic and is it my imagination but does it look like a mobile game.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

All very pretty - but is there a first-person POV?

The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Not seen any indication of a first person POV, seems to be only third person view.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This game looks very impressive and I would agree I think its only 3rd person but we'll see 😉

With watching the gameplay I think this will play really nice on console especially with those feedback controllers on PS5. The big plus is that it seems to be a story driven experience so it should be entertaining.... just hope it has some exploration in it because the universe they are creating is nice and would be even better to be allowed to go anywhere....

ReplyQuote