Notifications
Clear all

Earth and Beyond still rocks !

VinhDucanh
(@vinhducanh)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Why can't they make games like this anymore?

Earth and Beyond Emulator

http://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?

I thought this was the coolest thing since Sliced Bread and still do. Boy doe's this bring back some memories.

Kudos to the guys that have worked so hard to bring this back to life. Keep up the good work!

I was lucky enough to be in the early beta and even got the free (Beta T Shirt) to prove it.

[attachment=67:IMG_1349_ Small.jpg]

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I remember playing in the E&B beta a number of years ago and liked playing this game and it was a shame they closed the servers. Is this project going to have dedicated servers to support the community or will it be dependent on individuals to put up small servers?

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Quote:
I was lucky enough to be in the early beta and even got the free (Beta T Shirt) to prove it.

I tried to log in but failled repeatedly 🙁 . But I liked the single player version.

Quote:
I remember playing in the E&B beta a number of years ago and liked playing this game and it was a shame they closed the servers. Is this project going to have dedicated servers to support the community or will it be dependent on individuals to put up small servers?

I think both.

ReplyQuote