Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I registered, posted but then was deleted? [SOLVED]

CWolfxUK
(@cwolfxuk)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hi there.  So this is the second time I have made this account, same username, same email address.

The last time I carefully went through all the links in the Games section, one by one, and made a post reporting all the dead links.  I thought I was helping.

I got an email to confirm subscription to my post.

I then tried to log in a day later and User not known.

I did the Forgotten Password and it did not recognise my email address!

Any ideas?  I spent a lot of time making that list as I really wanted to help out, I like the site and wanted to contribute.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by CWolfxUK

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Sorry @cwolfxuk

That was me, I might not have glanced at the post close enough. I grouped you into a deleting of spam users by mistake because the system flagged your post. So its my fault if your post was legit, the spammers are getting better at there posts at times to try to post their links. And I have a zero tolerance policy about that so I delete posts and the user immediately no questions asked.

Now that I know your a legit person I will make sure your posts and account are not removed again.

-D1-

ReplyQuote
CWolfxUK
(@cwolfxuk)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

@sscadmin ah, thanks for that.  I suppose it being a big list of links was maybe not the best move!

Want me to repost?  I can have a single link leading to an offsite list if that is better...

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

No problem you can repost if its not too much work for you.

Yeah the rules will flag any posts with links if they are a user under 2-5 posts and it was probably me just glancing at it quickly and saw a bunch of links and didn't even look at them and executed your account 🙂 

Since your a space trader like the rest of us welcome to the station and enjoy your stay I have made adjustments too the security permissions (haha my brain) and this security issue shall not happen again. 

ReplyQuote
CWolfxUK
(@cwolfxuk)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

OK, new post made with a link to the list.

ReplyQuote