Notifications
Clear all

RSI Fix your support or account recovery system

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Getting kinda mad at RSI, I will admit its been a while since I have played or logged into SC maybe 2-3yrs and 2-3yrs ago my account worked fine and I guess in that time they reset accounts or put in place two factor authentication for all accounts and now when I try to login I can't because I didn't have this setup on my account because it wasn't available when I created my account in 2012 and I hadn't logged into this account in like 2+ years so I am stuck.

So I have tried to contact support 5x filling out support tickets each time and not even a email saying my ticket was logged. I am basically stuck until someone contacts me back, I have tried account recovery procedures and I am not getting emails from RSI at all. Am I missing something or is there issues with support? 

Its bad enough I have to wait for a game for 9yrs, at least you can do is have a responsive support team.... give a little respect to those founder members out there we been waiting a long time.

I will try again soon to see if I can get this account unlocked... I am sure my pc might struggle to play this now haha

Anyone else have issues with support getting back to them?

Topic Tags
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

If I ever wanted to play ED again, I expect I'd have similar problems logging-in (it's been seven years).

I'm glad I never invested in SC, that's for sure! Perhaps CR is hoping MS will buy him out?

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Must be about 5 years since I last looked at mine and I got no idea what my passwords are or even if they are still on the old computer, might have go this weekend if I remember too.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Have not checked this yet but correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the 10 anniversary of the game this year. That is 10 years of being an early access game.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

@pinback 
Yes it's now in it's 10th year of development and yes, there has been issues with customer support. I hope both you and D1 can get access to your accounts sorted out. Keep at them! Your both kickstarter backers and deserve better.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I must try and get into my account, just not had time to do anything with it.

I thought it was ten years and over 400 million dollars raised. 😮 

ReplyQuote