Notifications
Clear all

Squadron 42 - I Held The Line

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

FINALLY.... this game is feature/story complete, they are just finalizing the game to make it the best experience. This is why I got into the kickstarter all those years ago was for this single player game that would allow me to have another Wing Commander type experience. Cannot wait...

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Fall to the floor, but wait does it have a release date? and how long are they going to be polishing it.

And I got no idea what my login details are for site.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Hahaha, I ran into that issue too a few months back when I wanted to try to login to RSI. I had to go through their support, it took a few days but got access to my account again.

That is the $1,000,000 question is how long the polishing stage will take.....? My hopes is a release in 2024 sometime. hah we have waited this long Pinback whats another year 😉

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

were their any spec given out as for the game as I'm currently thinking of building a new one for StarField.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hard to believe that this picture from my SC hangar is a decade old. 😔

OldHanger

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Woah nice screenshot @geraldine forget sometimes how far SC has come since the early hanger days. Just wanting on my gfx card and then I can build my new PC cant wait to play some of these high end games again 🙂

Geraldine liked
ReplyQuote