Clear all

Star Citizen of Glitchverse :D

Vilehead
(@dronelocker)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

You have to see this guys. This is hilarious! 😀

Its a lets play of Star Citizen.

Mind you - I am not bashing the game. Its in alpha after all, so things like this happens all the time.

IronHound
(@ironhound)
Warrant Officer Registered

I do love me some Robbaz. SC is actually coming together nicely. I'm impressed. I didn't expect it to be this far along in development. That they have working netcode is monumental. In my limited knowledge of gaming, multiplayer is hands down the biggest, and most time consuming aspect of any game.

ReplyQuote
Vilehead
(@dronelocker)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

I do love me some Robbaz. SC is actually coming together nicely. I'm impressed. I didn't expect it to be this far along in development. That they have working netcode is monumental. In my limited knowledge of gaming, multiplayer is hands down the biggest, and most time consuming aspect of any game.

Yeah me too! I mean those guys are trying to make an impossible game, with a scope never done before. If they will manage to pull this one out - they will create some sort of virtual (Sci-Fi) reality. Like a space matrix. And yes, you are right about the multiplayer. That's why rarely any indies are going after MMOs. The amount of work multiplayer is just gigantic. Some years ago I've tried to make a multiplayer game prototype and my brain simply spew out of my ears. I am just worried about the hardware requirements. For now, this baby asks for some Crysis-caliber work station. Aka beyond my reach 🙁

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I will definitely need a gfx update to play this with any pleasure. Yeah I saw plenty of glitches but it is an alpha and ignored them, but most of the time I was blaming my gfx card setup because I am lucky to get 25fps with high settings for this game. I thought the game was big before they just announced the procedural planets... now it is offering pretty much everything you could want. I just hope that the 'alive' feel to the game will be good enough.

ReplyQuote