Top Secret UFO Proj...

Notifications
Clear all

Top Secret UFO Projects Declassified

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

This was a interesting series and a few nice tidbits of info that will raise your eyebrows 🙂

Not sure if there will be a Season 2 but was definitely a nice little mini-series and a few interviews I haven't seen before. With today's social media presence would be great to get a sighting uploaded live or least some solid video.... hehe its funny in our age of technology that we have the most awful sightings caught on video 🤣  

This topic was modified 2 years ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @sscadmin

its funny in our age of technology that we have the most awful sightings cause on video

But could you believe high quality vid anyway, given what cgi can do. I might've posted this before, but hey!

Not only is the UFO fake, everything is fake!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

haha they did a decent job, they went a little over the top thats why its unbelievable.... but some of the interviews in these 6 episodes are pretty good. And only footage we see is of things we have probably all seen its just better interviews really.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Think I have seen some of the first series, bit more factual than Ancient Aliens.

I find it weird that now everyone has a video/camera in their pocket we don't seems to get more mass sighting of UFO.

As for the video it more realistic to throw a hubcap in front of the camera as they used to do. 🤣 

ReplyQuote