Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages  

RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
April 3, 2012 17:15  

I received an email today about a new game that is under development for the PC and Xbox360 by a two person team (Triple-G-Titles). I am surprised this game slipped through my radar. But this game is looking really good and has some nice features.

- Ring Runner contains over 300 abilities that can be equipped by 65 playable ships, each presenting a unique template for customization.

- The story-driven single-player campaign offers a wide variety of missions: from standard cruiser and base battles, to gladiatorial combat and races and fierce dog fights in dynamic, procedurally-generate trash fields.

- The Subrostrum missions will draw players into colorful, subatomic space where they will learn how to control the fabric of the universe, eventually becoming a powerful, yet hunted Sage themselves.

- Ring Runner also offers a wealth of multiplayer options: from the local two-player coop of Duos, to four-on-four online base battles.

- Our release is planned for Q4 of this year alongside a full-length novel that further develops the universe of Ring Runner.

Checkout some of these videos:

This topic was modified 7 months ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
May 12, 2012 18:53  

Triple-G Titles has created another trailer that was submitted with their entry into IndieCade (hope ya win). This trailer really shows off a lot of the gameplay for PC/Xbox360.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
August 28, 2012 17:43  

The developers of Ring Runners put out a new video that touches on the the RPG side of their upcoming game and while glancing at the comments it looks like a kickstarter will probably be made for this game to get it out sooner.

This post was modified 7 months ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Share: