Notifications
Clear all

hello

Vargan
(@vargan)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

i`m superfan of elite saga. I really enjoy your work 😛

Just the time to set proproply on (f.....g) vista in my (f......g) laptop and restart to run on the galaxy 😀

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome Vargan

If your talking about FFED3D it's not my work I just package it up for people with a lot of the mods included. elite-games.ru is responsible for the actual game itself, but if you talking about SSC then thx 🙂

ReplyQuote
cultist
(@cultist)
Master Chief Registered

Hi Vargan.

I think you will find this place very warm,and interesting 😀

Welcome!

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Hey man

Welcome to SSC ! Now make yourself comfortable and start sharing with us your opinions and experience 😉

ReplyQuote
Vargan
(@vargan)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  
SolCommand wrote:
Hey man

Welcome to SSC ! Now make yourself comfortable and start sharing with us your opinions and experience 😉

start now. If some fo you have time to waste e love the moorpg games, tray Starsonata. Is a 2d space games. Is a ibrid betwen a lot of different games. Have sone traits of a rpg game (experience and level), some traits of elite saga (ship, upgrades, commerce, mission) and some traits of mankind ( colony and space station) is very very nice.

But si a game very expansive in time. I don`t play more becouse i have a lot of thing to do. But i think that fan of space game can play and enjoy a lot.

ReplyQuote