Notifications
Clear all

Hello! Please help me

audixas
(@audixas)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hello everyone! I'm new to these forums and I would like to ask your help to find a game. It's an old game (about 9 years maybe) it starts out with you flying out of the orbit in a space shuttle or rocket or whatever. Eventualy rockts are dropped of your spaceship (the "make your rocket move" kind of rockets, not the "explodey death" rockets) and you move around space. You can fly around space and fight with other spaceships and when you destroy them you can fly next to their parts and connect them to your spaceship. That is all I remember. Please help me find it!

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Welcome to SSC, amigo!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forums Audixas.

Don't know myself what the game might be but some more general details may help if you can remember them as in was it 2D or 3D?.

Was it on PC/Mac or console?.

ReplyQuote
audixas
(@audixas)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Welcome to the forums Audixas.

Don't know myself what the game might be but some more general details may help if you can remember them as in was it 2D or 3D?.

Was it on PC/Mac or console?.

It was definetly 3D and on PC (the only platform I've ever used). Sorry, I can't remember much else.

ReplyQuote
Overlord
(@overlord)
Master Chief Registered

It was definetly 3D and on PC (the only platform I've ever used). Sorry, I can't remember much else.

Surely you can give us more than that!

How old do you think it could be? How long ago did you play it? Was it 1st or 3rd person view? What sort of weapons did it have and how did they work? Did you land on planets or dock at stations only?

ReplyQuote
audixas
(@audixas)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Surely you can give us more than that!

How old do you think it could be? How long ago did you play it? Was it 1st or 3rd person view? What sort of weapons did it have and how did they work? Did you land on planets or dock at stations only?

It was definetly 3rd person. Don't know about stations because I haven't even completed the first mission (game was hard as hell) and I already mentioned that it's about 9 years old. I'm almost positive that you couldn't land on planets. I also remember connecting extensions and solar panels to ship. It was something like "go to the part and press some key to change where you want to put the part and then press another key to attach it".

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Only game I can think from around that time would be Space Interceptor/ Project Freedom.

ReplyQuote