Notifications
Clear all

Hello SSC!! Adam Solo signing in..

adamsolo
(@adamsolo)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hello Everyone.

I discovered SSC when I came in touch with the Darkone today. Wonderful work, incredible amount of content regarding all aspects of Space Gaming. My congrats!

As Darkone I'm also an admin of a space gaming content website: SpaceSector.com.

I specialize more in the space strategy genre (4x, RTS, TBS), occasionally I also post articles about space gaming in general. I now provide a link to SSC in my "Relevant Links" section, since SSC is more than a relevant site 😀 for SpaceSector.com readers.

Hope you can also drop by and register in SpaceSector.com forums.

Thank you for your time.

Adam Solo

http://www.spacesector.com

spacegames@spacesector.com

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Thanks for stopping in Adam.

I already added your link to my ever growing links page. Not many space gaming sites out there so we have to stick together. You have some good articles on your blog and do feel free to post here when you write something new.

Content is growing nicely, been doing a lot of web surfing that's for sure and it's nice to see all of these projects that are out there. Nice to see all this info getting compiled in one spot.

-D1-

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi Adam

Playing a bit of Gal Civ 2 at the moment. I had a quick look at your site. Its nice to see such a comprehensive site dedicated to 4X games. Welcome to the SSC!

ReplyQuote