Notifications
Clear all

The Lone Gunmen

ChillPenguin
(@chillpenguin)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Anyone here ever see The Lone Gunmen? It's a spin-off TV series of The X-Files, it's pretty good. Discuss.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I can see why I never heard of this TV Show. After reading about it ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Gunmen ) i see that it was only aired from March to June in 2001. That's not a long run at all, I might look this up on Netflix and see if it is available and give it a watch.

Edit: Only available on Netflix in DVD format

ReplyQuote
Coolhand
(@coolhand)
Master Chief Registered

yeah it was a good show, I always liked the gunmen as characters and even Jimmy, the new addition to the team (who was really just added both as a kind of protagonist, and also to counteract the erm, non-standard looks of the gunmen) wasn't as irritating as he could have been, Eve was also a pretty good character and made nice eye candy in her skin tight clothing.

Variable episodes though, and what was with that concept that all computer hackers spend all their spare time shooting holograms in a live firing range?

Also, the show predicted the 9/11 attacks by a matter of months, or maybe even weeks - the pilot episode concerned an attempt made by a shadowy government agency to fly a plane into the world trade centre....

I would at least recommend checking out he pilot episode as its a nice standalone ep, and it has that curious connection which spawned many a conspiracy theory.

ReplyQuote