Clear all

Tarr Chronicles and Dark Horizon Modding

Page 4 / 4

Stucuk
(@stucuk)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  
kev11106 wrote:
ErrorText : LUAError (0): data\textures\blocks\exp_sia_pilon_mini.lua attempt to call global `Add0Material' (a nil value) Task:

ErrorText : LUAError (0): C:\Delphi\Tarr\Game\Compiled\includes\balance.lua attempt to perform arithmetic on field `?' (a nil value) Task:

That looks like a Dark Horizon LUA file as it starts with exp_ (Some Dark Horizon files start with exp_ which i assume means Expansion. To my knowledge no Tarr Chronicles file starts with exp_). Given that it doesn't contain "C:\Delphi\Tarr\Game\Compiled\..." as its original filename (Compiled LUA files have the filename of the file which was compiled embedded in them) it isn't a LUA file which is contained in the Tarr Chronicles Patches.

I don't have time currently to check (I will try and check later today). I will have to get to Mission 9 before i can test the other errors reported(I don't currently have a profile which has completed the game).

kev11106 wrote:
Hope it helps. Let me know if you want me to run it for reports in the next couple of days before I take it off my drive. Dark Horizon awaits...

The more error reports the better. Though its upto you if you want to try and find more errors.

ReplyQuote
kev11106
(@kev11106)
Senior Chief Registered

Re-ran chapter 7 mission 3...

General Info

Application : tarr

Version : 1.0.7.0

ErrorText : LUAError (0): data\textures\blocks\exp_sia_pilon_mini.lua attempt to call global `Add0Material' (a nil value) Task:

ErrorText : LUAError (0): C:\Delphi\Tarr\Game\Compiled\includes\balance.lua attempt to perform arithmetic on field `?' (a nil value) Task:

Params : -LOGDMG -LUADEBUG

ParamCount : 2

LUA Debug

Windows Info

Product : Windows XP Professional

Win32MajorVersion : 5

Win32MinorVersion : 1

BuildNumber : 2600

ServicePack : Service Pack 3

ServicePackMajor : 3

ServicePackMinor : 0

Hardware Info

Physical Memory : 2049MB

CPU Name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU @ 2.93GHz

CPU Clock : 2133Mhz

"Actual" CPU Speed : 2133Mhz

VideoCard : NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

Resolution : 1840x1036

ReplyQuote
Stucuk
(@stucuk)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  
kev11106 wrote:
Re-ran chapter 7 mission 3...

You will get that every time you run the game. Both data\textures\blocks\exp_sia_pilon_mini.lua and data/spaceobj/NPCShip_sia.lua are Dark Horizon files not Tarr Chronicles files, so patches will not touch them. Deleting them is the only way to remove that error message.

Note: The Dark Horizon 1.0.7.0 Patch should have the fixed versions of both files but do not apply it to Tarr Chronicles, just delete the files or ignore the error.

ReplyQuote
kev11106
(@kev11106)
Senior Chief Registered

Stucuk, can I use the LUAlog Tarr.exe for DH? My post fx settings aren't holding...

ReplyQuote
Stucuk
(@stucuk)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Tarr.exe won't work with Dark Horizon. LUALog is a 1.0.7.0 feature which exists in both games.

ReplyQuote
Stucuk
(@stucuk)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

The Attached file should solve the problem with Post FX settings not being saved.

[attachment=1121:DH_POSTFX_Fix.rar]

ReplyQuote
kev11106
(@kev11106)
Senior Chief Registered

That did it. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
jeroll3d
(@jeroll3d)
Crewman Registered

Hi. I think work in a mod to the game... 

Any body like and participate this project?

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4