Notifications
Clear all

Hello!

Apalala
(@apalala)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

My name is Apalala, and I am new to this forum. Looking forward to participating in many great discussions here.

I have been a science fiction junkie my whole life, and a gamer for nearly as long, so this site was made for me! I am currently self-employed with 3 other partners at Black Dragon Studios, where we are about to wrap up development of our fist game, a strategy sci-fi game called Galactic Patrol Pirates.

I'm looking forward to networking with people here and learning about what others are playing, creating, and watching!

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forum Apalala

You seem to have posted your game details in both the free and Commercial Projects, the “Commercial Indie Projects” forum is for game which are paid while the “Free Indie and Open Source Gaming Projects “ is as the name suggests “free” ❓

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome to SSC Apalala.

Apalala wrote:
I have been a science fiction junkie my whole life, and a gamer for nearly as long

I get to watch more scifi then I get to play it, its seems lately.

Apalala wrote:
I'm looking forward to networking with people here and learning about what others are playing, creating, and watching!

There is plenty of discussions to jump into so have fun and hope you keep us updated on Galactic Patrol Pirates.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi Apalala

Welcome to the SSC 🙂

ReplyQuote