Notifications
Clear all

Sveiki!

Anonymous
Topic starter  

Hello guys! I've already posted some... posts but now I wanna introduce myself.

I'm 24th Felix "Thirty-One aka. Slepak" Vos :] Ok, I'm interested in navy modern and future. I'm 3D graphic (poor) and writer of "Aalrauiin's Universe" (I guess you've never heard about it). I played a lot Starshatter: The Gathering Storm, Homeworld (1, cata and 2), Star Ruler, Flotilla, Evochron Legends, Freespace 2, Elite II and that's not all sci-fi games I've ever played. I'm active on Naumachia's forums (as Felix24). That's all... I think...

-3331-

LadynightShade
(@ladynightshade)
Master Chief Registered

welcome to space sim central 3331.... injoy your stay, ic you like anime too 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome to SSC 3331, and looks like you have a nice background in the tactical space board games. I wish I could play a few of those myself but don't know anyone that I could play with. I played a lot of D&D when I was in the service and I played a few cyberpunk style games as well.

Do you have a website or info on Aalrauiin's Universe? Did a google search for it and nothing.

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Welcome man.

Do you happen to have any "inside" info on Naumachia ? I remember visiting it several months ago and it looked dead, which would suck, cause the game is eye-candy even in the alpha stage.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi 3331, welcome to the SSC 🙂 An impressive list of games you mentioned there, especially Cataclysm 😉

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
Topic starter  

I'm writing on my blog (see my website in profile) but in Polish (and Google Translate is... :] ). And 2 or 3 months ago I reseted all progress because I forgot about astrobiology. Right now I'm making language in 4 dialects: South, North, Old and Standard. The South and North were used in Aalrau (Aal - Desert; Rau - Mother; Aalrau - Name of planet, homeplanet; btw. Iin - mankind, men or sth similar to these) in 1st and 2nd (only begging) Eras. Old is combined North and South dialects used in 2nd, 3rd and 4th Eras. Standard is evolution of Old one. Aalrauiin met some other ET races and get some parts of their languages.

ReplyQuote