Notifications
Clear all

The Spaceman has landed!

TranZen
(@tranzen)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi everyone!

I'm really pleased to have found SSC, it's everything an intrepid intergalactic spaceman could ever dream of..

having only had a quick look around so far, I have to say I am very impressed.. so much here to read up on.

Don't know quite where to begin, time to go and explore.. see you out there somewhere in deep space!

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Welcome man ! Indeed this forum has a bunch of info, more than you can assimilate 🙂

ReplyQuote
TranZen
(@tranzen)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks for the welcome!

Hmm.. first question, without checking further is there an introduction/guide to the vast array of games on offer?

I thought I knew of quite a few games, but there seem to be lots here, many that I've never come across before.

I guess it's a question of what type of games you're into, it looks like there's something for all interests on SSC.

Perhaps I should ask if a top end computer/graphics card is required to play some of them, any advice welcome.

Just having my mediocre pc with onboard graphics, are there some games that should definately be avoided?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hi there TranZen

I would say you could play most of the games talked about here with an average PC. Some of the new games you might need a bit more. I try to keep the link list updated with all the game links that we know about.

So have fun exploring and if you come across a game that isn't talked about or missing from the link list let us know 🙂

ReplyQuote
TranZen
(@tranzen)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi Darkone, thanks for your answer, so my good old trusty 'average pc' is still ok I am very pleased to hear that! 🙂

Continuing to have fun exploring, will report anything new I find on my travels.. "Spaceman over and out"..

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi TranZen

Welcome to the SSC, hope you enjoy your stay 🙂

ReplyQuote
TranZen
(@tranzen)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks Geraldine, enjoying it very much so far! 🙂